Donna Helmedag & Margaret Breashears Inteview Spencer Markham

Wanted: Ghostbusting Bride
by Margaret Breashears & Donna Helmedag

Available at:
Smashwords
Barnes & Noble

Amazon

Visit Margaret & Donna:
Website
Twitter






D & M: Thank you for stopping by to talk with us on the eve of the Ryne Festival, Spencer. Tell us a little about yourself.

Spencer: Thank you for having me, Donna and Margaret. As the Markham half of Markham and Martin Architectural Firm, I have my offices in London while my partner, John Martin, has his in Dallas. Together we design buildings around the world.

D & M: Has inheriting Ryne Castle changed your plans?

Spencer: Just for the moment. I’ve had to leave an important Dubai project entirely to John at a critical point, while I focus on family issues. The Ryne community is in desperate economic straights. By fulfilling some obligations of my inheritance, I hope to remedy the village’s problems and be back in London within the month.

D & M: We hear marriage is the prime requirement. Is that true?

Spencer: Yes, and a rather difficult one. But I am determined to satisfy all the terms of my legacy. The people of Ryne deserve prosperity and a bright future.

D & M: How do you feel about an arranged marriage?

Spencer: If marrying the right woman will bring abundance to the community, then the marriage will be worthwhile.
D & M: Has Lady Anne, your family specter, appeared and picked your bride?

Spencer: Not yet, but she will during the festival. My aunt has invited twenty women for a house party to awaken the ghost. If family tales are to be believed, Lady Anne will gift one woman with four tokens and require her to perform a service for Ryne within the week. If all goes as planned, I shall have found my bride.

D & M: What will the ghost do if her chosen one doesn’t accept your marriage proposal?

Spencer: I don’t want to consider that possibility. Lady Anne is known to throw monumental temper tantrums when she doesn’t get her way. No one is safe from her wrath.

No comments:

Post a Comment